Saturday 30 March 2013

And the walls keep tumbling down, in the city that we love




Paloma is wearing: Top, Skirt, Bag- Primark, Shoes- Forever 21, Coat- Therapy
Jess is wearing: Top & Shoes- Primark,  Joni Jeans and Satchel- Topshop, Belt- New Look, Coat- H&M

 

 
Hey everyone,
 
The holidays are finally here! Which is good news for the blog, as hopefully this means a couple of proper trips out and exploring some new places to show you guys whilst of course sticking to our favourite tea rooms and cafes. Today me and Jess went out to eat with friends, I don't know what possesed us but we went a little mad eating-wise, and were so full we literally couldn't move for a couple of hours afterwards! It was so worth it though!
 
Because of its akward size I can't bring my DSLR with me to sixth form, and so usually have to make do with my digital to take outfit photos. But using it today made me realise why I feel in love with it in the first place, and am definitely going to be taking advantage of the fact that we don't have school for the next couple of weeks and experiment with some snapping!
 
What has everyone got planned for the Easter tomorrow?
 
Lots of love, Paloma xxx
 
 





 

2 comments:

  1. i am loving all the outfits shown on this post, especially the red shoes! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win a pair of Saltwater Sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx