Monday 25 March 2013

You don’t have my number, we don't need eachother now

 
 

Jess is wearing: Dress and Boots- Primark, Cardi- H&M, Belt- New Look
I am wearing: Dress- Primark, Cardi- Susan Bristol, Shoes- Forever 21



 
Hey all,
 
Hope everyone had a good start to their week! We break up from sixth form in a couple of days, I would say I was looking forward to it but the amount of revision which awaits me is a little bit depressing! But, the thought of spring, dresses and hopefully being able to put away my black tights is something I am looking forward to!
 
In an attempt to cure my Maccabees obbession (although realistically thats never going to happen!), I am discovering some new music, My number by Foals is my favourite on their album, and such a great upbeat track to get us though these last days of winter!!
 
What music are you loving at the moment?
If you have never listened to The Maccabees, do it now, you will not be dissapointed!
 
Lots of love, Paloma xxx

4 comments:

  1. That polka dot dress is amazing. Love the shoes too.
    I'm such a massive Foals fan. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cardi is beautiful and I am enjoying your friends belt! You both look so cute!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, nice to greet you again, what a great post.

    I followed unpar of weeks ago. I would be very pleased if follow me also.

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta tu estilo y todas tus fotos! Este look en concreto me tiene enamorada :) Te sigo desde ya porque no quiero perderme ni un solo look de tu blog! Me gustaría que te pasaras por mi blog y que, si te gusta, te quedaras ;)

    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx