Thursday 4 July 2013

Mine was entombed within boombox and walkman, I was a hoarder but girl that was back then

Dress and Shoes- Primark and Dora the Dachshund

Step- Vampire Weekend

Hey everyone!

This is my second post about my time in Barcelona- it flew by! On the night that I arrived it was the festival of San Joan. It was literally the craziest fiesta I have been to- and I have been to a fair share- People throw bangers and fireworks on the streets to warn away evil spirits. It was literally manic little kids setting off fireworks left right and centre, but pretty hilarious! All I can say is it put our 5th November fireworks in the garden to shame!

Explaining doesn't quite do it justice, a visit to Barcelona on 24th June is highly recommended!

Its Friday tomorrow what are everyone's plans for the weekend?! Anyone watching Wimbledon? (that was a silly question!)

Paloma xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great dress, your dog is so cute! Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is AMAZING! I love the print. So glad that you had fun!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx