Thursday 15 August 2013

You, my compass and my sea

 Cami-River Island, Skirt- H&M, Shoes- Spain, Sunnies- Primark

Top-H&M, Jeans and Shoes- Topshop, Bag- New Look, Belt- River Island  


♫ Foals- Milk and Black Spiders ♫

Hey!!

I hope everyone is good!

So guys it's official, two weeks in sunny Spain can work miracles, me, the palest person has tan lines :o And although the sea and sun seem a million miles away- now I'm back in rainy London- I am so excited to be back blogging! Jess has just got back from Cornwall too, and we went to collect our AS results today (which were good by the way!) so it's go, go, go! We have lots of exciting posts lined up as well as holiday ootds- which contain backdrops far prettier than the usual brick wall, exciting!

Here are some photos from Jess's first day in Cornwall and my second day in Marbella where I went with my family to stay with friends. It was so gorgeous there, and despite being boiling hot, it's somewhere I would visit again and again. Spain has to be one of my favourite places on Earth! Jess will be telling you about what she got up to in the next post... (hint: sun and surfing are involved!)

If any of you were picking up exam results today we hope they went well!

Loads of love, Paloma xxx

4 comments:

  1. love your outfit <3 so chic and fun!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jeans and shoes Jess :) and Paloma, that skirt is fab!
    Well done with your AS exams too!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these outfits are so perfect for summer! you both look lovely xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw you both look gorge, love the outfits!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx