Monday 9 December 2013

Those Christmas lights keep shining on

Christmas Lights- Coldplay
Jess wears: Dress- Topshop, Jumper- H&M, Shoes- Primark
I am wearing: Dress, Shoes, Jumper- Topshop


Hey all!

Here is a very snug outfit post, jumpers are the way forward from now on, as are Christmas songs, hot drinks and several packs of tissues.

So how is Christmas prep coming along? My tree is up and the first present is wrapped and under the tree- although I still have most of my Christmas shopping to do, which I am kind of dreading! Has anyone got any cute gift ideas?

Loads of love,

Paloma xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute furry headband! i'm excited for christmas too

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx