Monday 16 December 2013

Time is not a constant my friend...

Paloma is wearing - Dress - Primark, Jumper - Vera Moda, Boots - H&M
I am wearing - Jumperdress - Primark, Snood - River Island, Shoes - Office, Belt - Topshop 
 Hey lovelies :)
First and foremost, can I just apologise for the lack of posts, christmas is such a stressful season and Paloma and I still haven't bought any of our presents yet! Help! I think a speedy trip to oxford street is the only way to resolve this, we're not complaining.

The decorations are up in both of our households, if you follow our Instagram, you'll be able to see lil' snapshots of that :) Mine probably is a bit eccentric due to the fact that Paloma and I are hosting a christmas drinks round mine for a few friends on Friday, its all dressy so we both are clueless on what to wear…again…help!

With a week left, anyone got any plans or stressing like us about Christmas?!

P.S - Little music feature - On the weekend, we went to the O2 with our friend Eileen to watch/mosh to Two Door Cinema Club, Crystal Fighters and Swim Deep. It was actually incredible, definitely give them all a good long listen as they're all so talented! 

Lots of love, Jess xxx





4 comments:

  1. I like your hair! Wish that I also have that kind,

    http://gailroni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look :)

    emotionalrollercoaster.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. a while back you asked me to make a tutorial for my DIY hand chain on Instagram:) I've just made a blog and I will be posting the tutorial soon! http://thehappyfoxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx