Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sub zero, I know you're as cold as ice, kiss me frostbite...

Paloma is wearing - Jumper - Topshop | Dress - Topshop | Boots - River Island |
I am wearing - Jumper - Topshop | Dress - Primark | Boots - Topshop | Necklace - H&M |
Hey Guys, 
Just a typical post of another day in sixth form. All the days seem to blend into one at the moment. The weather is the same, the layout of the day is the same, the studying is the same…thank goodness our outfits aren't as bland and grey as every day at school. We both decided to go with punchy and vibrant berry tones for out outfits to try and add some pizzaz into our school life. Paloma went for a full mix of shades, where as I matched my skirt to my lipstick with a subtle jumper.

We love what we're seeing in the shops at the moment! On our recent ventures to numerous shops, we've seen plenty of floral prints and tonnes of monochrome, I will definitely be investing in some hounds tooth this season! Oxford street post up on the blog soon :)

Lots of love,  Jess xxx









2 comments:

  1. Love these outfits :) sometimes the simple, everyday outfits are the best <3
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx