Friday 25 April 2014

If every fool were a clown, I would be a king and not a clown

Paolo Nutini | Let me down easy
Jess is wearing | Dress- New Look | Shoes- Office | Necklace- Present | Clips- Primark |
Paloma is wearing | Dress- Primark | Boots- H&M | Earrings- Topshop |
 
Hey all!
 
Long time no speak, sorry for our absence it was completely unintentional but as you guys know all too well exam season is fast approaching so we are full to the brim with work. On a brighter note, if exam time is coming then that means summer holidays are not too far off either, which means sun, sea and festivals!
 
The New Paolo Nutini album, Caustic Love has now taken a coveted place on my soundtrack for summer (how would I live without the beauty that is spotify?!) But seriously, if you haven't already grab yourself a copy, I got it for Jess for her birthday and from what I can tell- unless she is a fabulous liar- she loves it just as much as I do!
 
Oh and on that note, a Happy Belated birthday Jess!
 
Lots of love, Paloma xxx
 
PS. If you get a chance please vote for us for 'Best Teen Blog' in the Company blogger awards here! We would really appreciate it :)
 
http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love both looks! That print is super pretty and I love the green lace dress too.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your dresses! So pretty! What a gorgeous duo you two are :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of you, beautiful as always :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx