Tuesday 1 April 2014

We should take a trip to the reservoir

Reservoir- Metronomy
 Paloma | Dress- Primark | Jumper- Vera Moda | Boots- Topshop |
Jess | Top- Topshop | Boots- F&F | Jeans- Topshop | Bag- Miss Selfridge | Jacket- F&F

Hey you lovely lot,

So time for a major catch up, this past week has been super busy for both me and Jess! This time last week I was on my way back from Bristol after a pop in visit to see my sister and watch Metronomy live. They were incredible, and even though the result of the trip was a fluey cold for me (thanks sis) it was definitely worth it. Check out their new album, Love Letters if you are looking for some new summery music! Whenever I listen to it I get so excited for summer! The day after I was in Exeter, exploring the university, which was absolutely beautiful! And the High-Street too was amazing, which as you know is very important to me ;)

Lots of love.
Paloma xxx

2 comments:

  1. It definitely sounds like you two have been busy - but good busy! Love both of these looks, especially the crown braid.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your outfits! And Jess your hair like that always makes me so jealous - it suits you so well! I am loving the new Metronomy album. I saw them live recently too, and I wrote a review on my blog if you're interested! Glad to see you back blogging!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey please leave your thoughts! We love to read comments and they mean so much to us :) Please leave the name of your blog and we will follow back :) xx